Life Skills Coordinator
Connecting Communities Wairarapa Inc.
This 30 hour a week position will work across our SuperGrans and Building Financial Capability services. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience working with vulnerable people in our community. The role will include developing the range of life skills services that we deliver and supporting volunteers to work with individuals and groups across Wairarapa. You will work with our SuperGrans and Building Financial Capability Coordinator, who has been developing these services through 2017. We now have a new contract to provide intensive support to clients needing financial advice and are keen to integrate this into our current services.
Do you have the following skills:
- Experience working with vulnerable individuals and families
- Ability to mentor and support volunteers
- Ability to work within a diverse community
- Ability to respond courteously and sensitively with others
- Strong organisational skills & multi-task in a busy environment
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
You could be the person that we are looking for to help us develop our services in dynamic and collaborative ways.
For further information about this position please download the application form and job description. All applications must be submitted b email to Maggie@connectingcommunities.org.nz, including application form, CV and cover letter. Closing date 9 August 2017 at 17.00. If you require further information please contact Maggie Pryce, interim General Manager on 021 308955