SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMME
Apologies but registrations for the April School holiday programme have closed.
If you have a child/children aged between 5 – 13 years who would like to attend the holiday programme, then please fill out the online registration form by Friday the 30th of March.
When: April 23rd – 27th, excluding Wednesday the 25th (Anzac Day)
Where: Masterton Intermediate School (just come to the hall)
Time: 9am – 3pm
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 30th MARCH, 2018. Spaces are limited so there is a chance we may not be able to accept all registrations. We will confirm with you in the first week of April whether or not you have a place on the programme.
How do I register?
Choose one of the following:
- Click on the link above, when you click ‘Register’ the form will be emailed to Cherie
- Pick up a registration form from your school office
- Print off the registration form and deliver or post to Connecting Communities, 41 Perry Street, Masterton
- Text/phone Cherie (021 308 783) and she will register you over the phone
For more information, please email email@example.com.
What does my child need to bring on the day?
- Please bring a warm top and clothes suitable for being active in
- Please bring a named drink bottle
- A healthy packed lunch (no lollies)
- We may be heading to the pools on one of the days, if we are we will let you know and we will need your child to bring togs and a towel
Who do I contact on/during the day if I need to?
Please phone Cherie on 021 308 783 for any information during the day.
What if I registered and my child(ren) can’t come on that day?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call/text on 021 308 783.
PLEASE NOTE: We will NOT be taking registrations on the day so please have your form to us by Friday the 30th of March. If you can’t get your form to us by then, please email/phone by the 30th of March and we will help you out.