Connecting Communities SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMME
16th – 19th JULY
Registrations have now closed for our July holiday programme – please keep an eye out for information for October!
If you have a child/children aged between 5 – 13 years who would like to attend the holiday programme, then please fill out the online registration form by Friday the 29th of June.
When: Monday 16th to Thursday 19th July (second week of the school holidays)
Where: Lakeview School, Colombo Road (please come to the hall to sign in)
Time: 9am – 3pm
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 29th JUNE, 2018
Spaces are limited so there is a chance we may not be able to accept all registrations. We will confirm with you by the 2nd of July whether or not you have a place on the programme.
How do I register?
Choose one of the following:
- Click on the link above, when you click ‘Register’ on the form, you registration will be emailed to Ruth
- Pick up a registration form from your school office
- Print off the registration form and deliver or post to Connecting Communities, 41 Perry Street, Masterton
- Text/phone Ruth (027 641 9229) and she will register you over the phone
For more information, please email email@example.com.
What does my child need to bring on the day?
- Please bring a rain coat, a warm top and clothes suitable for being active in
- Please consider bringing a change of clothes as the children will be playing sport on the muddy fields and/or could get wet during outside activities
- Please bring a named drink bottle
- A healthy packed lunch (no lollies)
- We will be heading to the pools on Wednesday the 18th so children will need to bring togs and a towel
Who do I contact on/during the day if I need to?
Please phone Ruth on 027 641 9229 for any information during the day.
What if I registered and my child(ren) can’t come on that day?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call/text on 027 641 9229.
PLEASE NOTE: We will NOT be taking registrations on the day so please register by Friday the 29th of June. If you can’t register online or get a form to us by then, please email/phone by the 29th of June and we will help you out.
Proudly supported by: