Connecting Communities SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMME
15 – 18 April 2019
Registrations are now closed for the April School Holiday programme, we will be in touch shortly if your child has been accepted on to this programme otherwise please keep an eye out for information for the next programme.
If you have a child/children aged between 5 – 13 years who would like to attend the holiday programme, then please fill out the online registration form by Friday the 29th of March.
When: 15 – 18 April 2019
Where: Venue to be confirmed
Time: 9am – 3pm
registrations are now closed
Spaces are limited so there is a chance we may not be able to accept all registrations. We will confirm with you by Tuesday the 2nd of April 2019 whether or not your child/ren have a place on the programme.
How do I register?
Choose one of the following:
- Click on the link above, when you click ‘Register’ on the form, you registration will be emailed to Ruth
- Pick up a registration form from your school office
- Print off the registration form (printable registration form) and deliver or post to Connecting Communities, 41 Perry Street, Masterton
- Text/phone Ruth (027 641 9229) and she will register you over the phone
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does my child need to bring on the day?
- Please bring a sun hat, warm top and wear clothes suitable for being active in
- Please bring a named drink bottle
- A healthy packed lunch (no lollies or takeaways please)
Who do I contact on/during the day if I need to?
Please phone Ruth on 027 641 9229 for any information during the day.
What if I registered and my child(ren) can’t come on that day?
Please email email@example.com or give her a call/text on 027 641 9229.
PLEASE NOTE: We will NOT be taking registrations on the day so please register by the 29th of March. If you can’t register online or get a form to us by then, please email/phone by the 29th of March and we will help you out.
Proudly supported by: