We are not running a July School Holiday Programme
April free School Holiday Programme
Registrations are closed
We will let you know on Monday 30th March, if we are able to offer your child(ren) a place.
PLEASE NOTE: Families who are offered a place on the programme for their child(ren) will need to reply back to us by Monday 6th April 2020, to confirm they wish to accept the place(s), and that their child(ren) will be attending.
How do I register?
- Register online – CLICK HERE
- Print (print form here) or pick up a registration form from your local school office and deliver to Connecting Communities, 41 Perry Street, Masterton.
If you are unable to register online, or drop a form in to us, text or call Ruth on 027 641 9229, and she will register you over the phone.
Please note that due to restrictions on numbers priority is given to children who live in the Masterton area.
What does my child(ren) need to bring:
- a sun hat and a warm top
- wear clothing and shoes suitable for being active in
- a named drink bottle (for water)
- a healthy packed lunch – no nuts/nut products, lollies or takeaways please
What should I do if my child(ren) are unable to attend:
Please let us know as soon as possible if your child(ren) are not able to attend via text: 027 641 9229 or email: email@example.com
Follow our Facebook for updates, if you have any questions or require more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ruth on 027 641 9229.