Connecting Communities SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMME
7 – 10 October 2019
Registrations are now open for the October School Holiday programme.
If you have a child/children aged between 5 – 13 years who would like to attend the holiday programme, then please fill out the online registration form by Friday the 20th of September.
When: 7 – 10 October 2019
Where: Colombo Road Netball Courts
Time: 9am – 3pm
registrations are now closed
Spaces are limited so there is a chance we may not be able to accept all registrations. We will confirm with you by Tuesday the 24th of September 2019 whether or not your child/ren have a place on the programme.
How do I register?
Choose one of the following:
- Click on the link above, when you click ‘Register’ on the form, you registration will be emailed to Ruth
- Pick up a registration form from your school office
- Print off the registration form (printable registration form) and deliver or post to Connecting Communities, 41 Perry Street, Masterton
- Text/phone Ruth (027 641 9229) and she will register you over the phone
For more information, please email email@example.com.
What does my child need to bring on the day?
- Please bring a sun hat and a warm top
- Wear clothes and shoes suitable for being active in
- A named drink bottle
- A healthy packed lunch (no lollies or takeaways please)
Who do I contact on/during the day if I need to?
Please phone Ruth on 027 641 9229 for any information during the day.
What if I registered and my child(ren) can’t come on that day?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call/text on 027 641 9229.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not take casual registrations on the day. If you can’t register online or get a form to us by 20th of September, please contact us we will help you out.
Proudly supported by: