Connecting Communities SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMME
22 – 25 January 2019
If you have a child/children aged between 5 – 13 years who would like to attend the holiday programme, then please fill out the online registration form by Tuesday the 18th of December.
When: 22 – 25 January 2019
Where: Lakeview School, Colombo Road (please come to the hall to sign in)
Time: 9am – 3pm
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 18 DECEMBER
Spaces are limited so there is a chance we may not be able to accept all registrations. We will confirm with you by Thursday the 20th of December whether or not you have a place on the programme.
How do I register?
Choose one of the following:
- Click on the link above, when you click ‘Register’ on the form, you registration will be emailed to Ruth
- Pick up a registration form from your school office
- Print off the registration form (printable registration form) and deliver or post to Connecting Communities, 41 Perry Street, Masterton
- Text/phone Ruth (027 641 9229) and she will register you over the phone
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does my child need to bring on the day?
- Please put sunblock on your child before they arrive – we will have some on hand to re-apply throughout the day
- Please bring a sun hat and sun-smart clothes suitable for being active in
- Please consider bringing a change of clothes (there may be waterplay)
- Please bring a named drink bottle
- A healthy packed lunch (no lollies or takeaways please)
Who do I contact on/during the day if I need to?
Please phone Ruth on 027 641 9229 for any information during the day.
What if I registered and my child(ren) can’t come on that day?
Please email email@example.com or give her a call/text on 027 641 9229.
PLEASE NOTE: We will NOT be taking registrations on the day so please register by the 18th of December. If you can’t register online or get a form to us by then, please email/phone by the 18th of December and we will help you out.
Proudly supported by: